i am in dilemma

i am migrating... from Facebook to Blog... ngee
but, still thinking about it.

hmm, all my friends from primary to secondary, up to IPT and not to forget my past and current office mates, all are on FB... and as this blog is created just for fun, as is, not as a serious blogger (as I am not ready to tell the world, I am maintaining a blog of my own... huaaaa)... i am in dilemma

not to mention also all the Zynga games I have been involved since the day I was bored half craze. still thinking... still thinking... FarmVille, now I am at level 48... just 22 more levels to go to achieved the highest level: 70. For MafiaWars, CafeWorld, VampireWars and TreasureIsle... I am not a serious player as FV... i am in dilemma

maybe maybe... Jan 2011.. I will really really will de-activate that FB account.
ngeeee... wink wink :weks:

Comments

  1. aciss!!!!tutup je le FB tu..huahahah...abaikan yg lenlain tu..

    ReplyDelete
  2. tak bleh tak bleh... no entertainment nanti... lagi 22 level to go... ngaaaa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Travelog: HLP/JPA Road to Thesis Submission Siri I: Nota Serah Tesis

upah format tesis / disertasi / jurnal dengan Microsoft Word

Visa ke Russia lagi... (dari Malaysia ke Russia with apa-apa jaaa)